I offer free skin care consultations. This is a great way for people to try out my products without investing in a facial when they are on a budget. I will do a skin analysis and ask you a lot of questions. We discuss everything about your skin and then I send you home with samples and a prescription sheet that will guide you in your new routine.
In a perfect world, everyone would get a facial first and then try the samples. The reason I prefer this is that it will allow me to see your skin react immediately to the products I use and gives me the opportunity to deeply cleanse and exfoliate your skin. Plus, all facials include extractions.
Are you frustrated with your skin? Do you want to try something new but afraid of spending the money and not getting results? Fill out a simple form online and purchase your very own personal consultation with Devyn!
What You Will Get…
-FULL regimen of samples that are customized for your skin
-Prescription sheet that tells you exactly how and when to use the products
-Explanation of why each product is recommended to you
-Skin Care Information Brochure
-Discounts on Purchases
Teenagers are lazy. At least when it comes to their skin. This is especially true for boys. Moms tell me all the time and I know for a fact that a lot of boys (and men) assume that the shampoo falling down their face is enough to clean their skin. It’s not! Below are two products they can use to properly cleanse and moisturize their skin. Please remember that this is the absolute bare minimum. Most people need a couple more products for a complete routine but again, they are lazy. We have to make it easy for them and this is one way to do it. Plus, it’s affordable! If you are unsure if this is the right routine for you or your teen, please contact me.
Green Tea Cleanser $26.50
This green tea citrus cleanser contains grapefruit, lemon and yucca to remove excess oils as the green tea antioxidants calm the skin and bring it new life giving it a radiant glow. Lemon deep cleans while yucca soothes the skin.
Green Tea Citrus Cleanser Benefits:
- Clarifies and removes excess oils
- Maintains healthy cell function
- Protects from bacterial attacks
- Provides cellular protection from free radicals
- Inhibits inflammation
- Soothes and restores skin balance
Light Aloe Moisturizer $15
This ultra light moisturizer hydrates and protects oily and blemished skin. It is very important to lightly hydrate even oily skin. Lack of hydration will result in excess production from the oil glands.
Light Aloe Moisturizer Benefits:
- Improves surface hydration
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Normalizes water / oil balance
- Soothing and Calming
- Improves Skin Function
Say this with me…I promise to take care of my skin this year (and forever) so that I can love my skin.
Here are some easy ways to improve your skin in 2013. It might take a few extra minutes a day but it will be worth it when you look younger than all your friends. 😉
1. Moisturize your body after every shower.
2. Wear sunscreen every single day.
3. Wash your face every night and every morning.
4. Wash your face after you workout. If you tend to breakout on your chest and back, then shower immediately after otherwise that sweat will cause more breakouts.
5. Exfoliate regularly (2-3x week). Adult skin replenishes itself every 28 days (if it’s healthy) so it’s important to get rid of that dead skin in between.
6. Whatever you do to your face, do to your neck, chest and hands. They are often neglected and will show your age.
7. Wash your makeup brushes. Use a brush cleaner everyday and depending on how often you use your brushes, use baby shampoo to do a thorough wash 1-2x a month.
8. Find a good skin care routine and stick with it. Your skin needs consistency. (contact me if you need help finding a good routine)