Are you using vitamin C on your skin? It really can do wonders and make a big difference. I think it’s important to use a Vitamin C serum daily but I have developed a new facial that is all about infusing it into your skin.
One of the most powerful functions of Vitamin C is it’s role in the production of collagen. As you age, collagen breaks down and wrinkles begin to form. Stabilizing your skin’s levels of Vitamin C can help to counteract wrinkle formation by increasing collagen production.
Age spots are essentially sun damage, and Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, shown to reduce the number of sunburned cells as well as reverse age-related damage to the skin. It does not replace sunscreen, but protects Vitamin C protects against and may repair UV damage, like discoloration and fine lines.
Are you frustrated with your skin? Do you want to try something but afraid to spend the money and not get the results? Once consultation is purchased, you will be emailed a form to fill out so that I can learn more about you and your skin and properly give you the best products for your skin. This is easiest way to get skin care products that are for YOU. And it doesn’t end after I mail you the products. I will help you with questions after you receive the products.
What You Will Get:
– FULL regimen of samples that is customized for your skin
– Prescription sheet that tells you exactly when and how to use the products.
– 10% off your first order
I love Skin Script Skin Care. I use it everyday on myself. I use it in my treatment room and I retail it to my clients. That doesn’t mean that there isn’t something that could be better out there so I like to do research. Below I have compared two skin lightening pads and (spoiler alert!), Skin Script came out on top.
Philosophy Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel
Retail $69 for 12 individually pads (12 treatments)
- triple-acid formula dissolves dull skin, buffers the appearance of fine lines and enhances skin clarity
- skin-brightening technology visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots and discoloration
- niacinamide (4th ingredient) can improve skin’s elasticity, dramatically enhance its barrier function, help erase discolorations, and revive skin’s healthy tone and texture.
- the 2nd ingredient is sd alcohol (closer to the top means it is a main ingredient) and that is known to be drying and a skin irritant
- 1st lightening ingredient is listed as the 5th ingredient and the others are after
- other irritating skin ingredients
- the price
Skin Script Glycolic and Retinol Pads
Retail $22.50 for 50 pads
- these pads break up surface oil to refine pores and reveal fresh, healthy skin.
- Kojic and arbutin lighten sun spots and scars left from blemishes.
- the price
- packaging (pads are soaked in solution so they can be cut up for spot treatments)
- 2% glycolic
- 4% arbutin- limits melanin production, reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions
- 3% kojic acid- inhibits tyrosinase and also lightens existing pigmentation naturally, comparable to Hydroquinone without the negative side effects
- if you have super sensitive skin, these won’t be for you; although most of these type of products won’t be healthy for you
Just looking at the facts, I would definitely go with Skin Script Lightening Pads. The price is significantly less and the ingredients are significantly better!
email me if you’re interested: firstname.lastname@example.org