Update: July 2017
1. Doing facial exercises will not tone your face and make you appear younger. They will, in fact, contribute to wrinkles.
2. There is no evidence that Vitamin E actually does anything to help with scarring. It is an antioxidant and will help build skin.
3. Pores do not open and close. They are not windows.
4. Drying out problem, oily or acneic skin is not the answer. It is important to use products that will balance out the skin. Grapeseed Oil is my favorite for hydrating the skin. It’s great for all skin types and will help balance out the skin in a natural way.
5. Skin damage and aging cannot be fixed quickly. This takes time and finding what works for you may take even more time. If you get it right the first time, then you can expect results in about 3 months.