Eyelash mites are usually harmless, and most people live their day to day lives without being bothered by the fact that a worm-like parasite is currently feeding off his or her oils.
Washing your face every night will keep these from getting out of control. However, they do love mascara, so ladies…make sure to properly remove your makeup at the end of the day!
Will you ever go to bed again with your makeup on??
It’s been around for a long time but there are so many oils that are beneficial to your skin these days that it’s hard to keep track of what we should and shouldn’t use. Argan, Macadamia Nut, Olive, etc. They are all good for different reasons so I guess it is really about what you are looking for the oil to do for you. The best part is, it’s not expensive. You don’t have to pay a fortune to get the benefits of this amazing oil. Here are some reasons why I am going to incorporate grapeseed oil into my skin care routine…
1. Great for oily skin– It can help regulate the oil production in your skin. Use at night.
2. Great for dry skin– It is a great moisturizer especially in the winter when you find your skin to be more dry or even chapped.
3. Fast Absorption– This is a lightweight oil so it will absorb quickly and not leave the skin feeling greasy. You can use this all over your body too. Mix with your body lotion/cream or alone.
4. Antioxidants– Yes, it contains antioxidants so it will protect you from those nasty free radicals that are determined to destroy your skin.
5. Collagen– Grapeseed oil protects the collagen in your skin and that is what keeps your skin firm. It also improves the production of elastin and hyaluronic acid (which helps bind moisture to the skin).
6. Skin Tone– Used daily and consistently, it may help your skin become more even and brighter.
7. Eye Makeup Remover– A little goes a long way. Great for removing stubborn mascara and some say it will actually make your lashes stronger and grow longer.