All of my clients know that peel season is my favorite season. I love the results and I love being able to make my clients happy with their skin again. I would do these year round if I could but the weather and the sun limits me. But now that we are here, let’s me tell why I love them so much.
- Chemical peels can make your skin and your skin care products work better– The acid (there are many different ones) lifts dead skin and triggers a chain reaction. Once that top layer is gone, signals are then sent to the living cells below to multiply and move up, increase collagen production and act younger. Skin care products can now work even better because there are no dead skin cells to stop them.
- Fully Customized Peels– Slow and steady wins the race. My series is done over 9 weeks. That is 7 peels. I will go as strong as your skin allows and tolerates. I want you to get the best results so whatever I can do that makes sense, I will do. Since it’s done over a period of time, I don’t need to hit your skin super hard. We can increase as we go along. Flaking is normal but you can still live your life and be out in the world.
- Acne and Acne Scars– Getting a peel every week doesn’t allow bacteria to hang around. Yes, you can still get breakouts (skin is purging) but they usually get better as the peels go on. Acne scars will also improve. The healthier your skin, the better it looks.
- Melasma is better treated with peels than lasers- This is a no-fun issue that many women have to deal with at some point. Hormones are to blame. The sun and heat make it worse. Chemical peels can lighten the dark skin in a very different way than lasers which is why often women will find the melasma returns after a few weeks. When done correctly and in conjunction with at-home care, the peels will usually lift the melasma.
- I strongly encourage my clients to purchase products at home- I don’t really even want to do a series without the products because clients just won’t get the results they want. Will you see a change? Yes. Will it last and make a big difference? Probably not. When I do the peel, it sets your skin up to be ready to get the good ingredients on it. The ingredients that will lighten your skin, continue to kill bacteria, help smooth your skin and make it softer. If you’re going to spend the money, you might as well do it right. This also sets up my clients to see what the products can really do and gets them on a great routine, that becomes a habit.
Purchase your series by February 16th and you will receive a FREE DermaRed LED or FREE Ultrasonic Spatula (while supplies last).
What is it?
4-in-1 youth-activating system provides four technologically superior treatments into one tool to minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles, improve skin tone and elasticity, deep cleanse pores, and infuse waterbased treatments for firmer, smoother, more lifted and radiant-looking skin. LED red light, ultrasonic waves, and positive and negative ions visibly help reverse signs of prematurely aging skin after every treatment.
What does it do?
- LED red light airbrushes away the appearance of lines and wrinkles and improves the look of age spots and photo damage
- Ultrasonic waves stimulate blood circulation and improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Positive ions deep cleanse pores of excess oil and impurities
- Negative ions accelerate the absorption of serums and other water-based skincare products
Professional strength ultrasonic waves gently cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and infuse to reveal smoother, brighter, and perfect-looking skin.
Micro-massage action provides 28,000 ultrasonic vibrations per second to gently cleanse, tone, and stimulate the skin while accelerating the absorption of serums and gels, and other water-based products. In fact, any skincare product that is not oil-based will provide better results with the Skin Perfecter.
Plus, the Skin Perfecter is easy to use and never requires brushes, cartridges, or discs.
Living in Orange County (Ca), we deal with warm weather most of the year. The reason we can start peels in November despite the 80 degree days is because we are not outside as much and the heat is not as long or strong each day. Going to the beach, having BBQ’s and outside parties are limited. You still need to wear sunscreen everyday but it’s easier to control how much sun you get.
I will take good care of you and your skin. I can’t wait to see your after picture!
If you have any questions, please email me: email@example.com