I don’t normally repost other blogs but I think this is a great way to explain why Nerium AD is not the answer for your anti-aging needs. I have yet to see a real before and after picture that has produced good results.
Updated: July 2017
So you spent a little too much time in the sun and forgot to reapply and now you’re fried! Yes, it is a little painful but there are ways to alleviate the pain and the actual burn a little quicker than just waiting. Here they are…
1. O2 Calming Gel– I love this even more than Aloe Vera. It’s soothing and works for so may things, including sunburns.
2. Honey– If you have been reading my blogs, you know I love honey for the skin! According to research, it helps heal wounds, and applying some to your sunburn can encourage the growth of new skin cells. It also has a lot of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Milk Bath– It has anti-inflammatory properties that help heal a sunburn. I find this one to be quite effective.
4. Cortisone Cream– Use this if it is swelling and really painful.
5. Drink Water– Staying hydrated is important because this burn is very dehydrating.
6. Grape Seed Oil– Another one of my favorites! I like to use this instead of lotion because this will penetrate the skin and actually moisturize whereas a lotion will just sit on the surface. This really works!!!
What to Avoid
1. Hot Water– Super drying to the skin.
2. Abrasive/Harsh Soaps– Your skin needs TLC so if you must cleanse, use a moisturizing cleanser so you aren’t stripping your skin.
3. Perfumes/Colognes– The chemicals can irritate the skin.
4. Lotions/Heavy Creams/Vaseline– As I mentioned above, the lotion sits on the surface and this can trap the heat in and actually slow down the healing and promote peeling. Please avoid!
This creamy pomegranate cleanser nourishes and hydrates the skin with aloe vera as the pomegranate antioxidant brings the skin to life giving it a healthy, radiant glow.
Pomegranate Cleanser Benefits:
- Soothes Skin Irritation
- Reduces Inflammation and Redness
- Clarifies and Heals Breakouts
- Assists and Heals Hydration Levels
- Limits Pigmentation and Scarring
- Enhances Cellular Turnover
Pomegranate was recently included in the elite group of superfruits because of its amazing health benefits. It carries excellent skin care properties including moisturizing, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. In promoting more rapid cell regeneration and rejuvenation, it delivers a powerful anti-aging effect as it helps the skin retain moisture and maintain proper circulation and hydration. It contains a host of powerful antioxidant components, which are responsible brightening or lightening the skin tone. In extending the life of fibroblasts, it promotes the production of collagen and elastin, which give strength and support to the skin. This way, it effectively slows the formation of wrinkles and marks related to aging. In aiding tissue repair, pomegranate has shown properties to expedite the wound healing process. With all the said benefits, it also minimizes the risk of developing skin cancer.
To Purchase Online: