1. For the Feet– Mash 1/2 a banana, add a few drops of honey and rub onto bottom of feet. Wrap in plastic for 10 minutes and then exfoliate with a pumice stone. For extra soft feet- Massage oil (Grapeseed Oil is perfect) generously and put on socks. Go to bed. 🙂
2. Eyes– Green Tea actually does help your eye area because it has antioxidants and is an anti-inflammatory. Take the time to pamper yourself at home. Brew the tea bags and after they cool down, place them straight on your eye area. Or you can brew the tea and soak cotton rounds in the tea and place those on the eye area. Do this for at least 10 minutes. Great after a long night out.
3. Moisturizer– Please don’t ever skip this step! From dry skin to oily skin to acneic skin. Everyone needs it! It protects your skin and it helps your skin. If you think it is making you break out, you are most likely using the wrong one for your skin. The right one will not break you out or wreak havoc on your skin. Call, email or come see me if you have more questions about this.
4. Mouth– Worried about those fine lines and wrinkles? Well, you could stop using a straw (I’m not going to mention smoking because I know you don’t smoke…) but even I don’t want to do that! When you apply your eye cream, rub it around your mouth after. It will help with those pesky aging reminders.
5. Body– After I get out of the shower, that is when I apply Grapeseed Oil to my neck, chest, breasts and feet. I mentioned before how amazing this oil is for the face and it is no different for the body, especially on those areas. Since it is a lightweight oil you won’t feel greasy all day (or all night). Love it and I’m not dehydrated anymore, even in the winter!