Here are some skin-saving tips for traveling this summer. Have a blast on vacation and still come back with great skin!
1. Try to avoid wearing makeup on flights. Airplane air is very drying. Bring a travel size cleanser, toner and moisturizer with you so you can wash your face right before you land and apply your makeup after. You will feel better and look fresher!
2. Don’t forget your lip balm (not chapstick). Since the air is so dry, this will help keep your lips moisturized and ready for lipstick after the flight.
3. Drink lots of water. Avoid alcohol.
4. Bring eye drops. You want the kind that mimics real tears. This will help your dry and bloodshot eyes.
5. Don’t forget your sunscreen. Whether it’s sunny or overcast, it’s important to protect your skin. This includes during your flight.