What is the best Tinted Moisturizer? That is one of the most common questions I get and I don’t have a good answer. I have never been able to find a brand that I really like and that I would feel comfortable recommending to my clients, friends and family. So, I’ve stopped looking. For years I have been making my own so from now on, this is what I will be recommending to everyone. What is so great about doing this is that it allows you to choose what you want in the product. If you wear this at night, an SPF isn’t necessary so it’s great that you don’t have to use a moisturizer that has that in it. This is now fully customizable to YOU! And this is how you do it…
1. Mix equal parts moisturizer and foundation. Blend thoroughly.
2. Apply and you’re done!
1. If you want a more natural look, add a little less foundation.
2. If you want a little darker color, add a little more foundation.
3. Apply your regular moisturizer first so the color doesn’t seep into dry patches and/or blemishes. It will give you a more even finish.
4. You can make enough to last you awhile or do this daily. If you are making a bigger batch, just make sure you put it in an airtight bottle. Care for it as you normally would your regular foundation.