Microdermabrasion is a thing of the past and moving ahead are Dermafiles. They are much more skin-friendly and they allow more control. Plus, since no suction is involved, there will be no worsening of broken capillaries. Microdermabrasion can also be very drying to the skin, even after a very hydrating facial.
Dermafile™ is a skin polishing and resurfacing tool made of stainless steel and finely crushed diamonds. This file will lightly polish the skin by hand, removing the top layer of dead skin cells, and leaving velvety smooth, fresh, rejuvenated skin. I have total control over the process, allowing varying levels of the epidermis to be safely removed. It is a very effective tool for treating aging and sun damaged skin, scars, acne scarring, pigmentation, stretch marks, fine lines and enlarged and clogged pores. Dermafile™ is the perfect tool for back treatments.
Benefits of Dermafile™ Exfoliation:
- Helps build collagen and smooth fine lines.
- Helps remove sun damage and pigmentation.
- Helps smooth away dead skin cells and rough, bumpy, dry patches of skin on any part of the body.
- Helps smooth away acne scars and other types of scars.
- Helps makeup go on smoother.
- Skin feels silky smooth and clean!
- Less expensive than Microdermabrasion
- Dermafile™ is a safe, natural, holistic alternative to chemical peels and microdermabrasion.
Diamond Resurfacing Facial
The treatment not only includes the Dermafile but I will also nourish and hydrate your skin. You will see immediate results but may have some slight flaking (although this is not common). The more treatments you have, the more results you achieve. Great when added with chemical peels.