Say this with me…I promise to take care of my skin this year (and forever) so that I can love my skin.
Here are some easy ways to improve your skin in 2013. It might take a few extra minutes a day but it will be worth it when you look younger than all your friends. 😉
1. Moisturize your body after every shower.
2. Wear sunscreen every single day.
3. Wash your face every night and every morning.
4. Wash your face after you workout. If you tend to breakout on your chest and back, then shower immediately after otherwise that sweat will cause more breakouts.
5. Exfoliate regularly (2-3x week). Adult skin replenishes itself every 28 days (if it’s healthy) so it’s important to get rid of that dead skin in between.
6. Whatever you do to your face, do to your neck, chest and hands. They are often neglected and will show your age.
7. Wash your makeup brushes. Use a brush cleaner everyday and depending on how often you use your brushes, use baby shampoo to do a thorough wash 1-2x a month.
8. Find a good skin care routine and stick with it. Your skin needs consistency. (contact me if you need help finding a good routine)