Sounds funny but it is the best way to describe how your skin will feel after this amazing facial. Similar to a microdermabrasion facial, it will leave you feeling smoother, softer and looking younger because it will help even out your skin tone. No down time and you will see immediate results. This ultimate facial ends with a paraffin mask.
Ultimate Baby Bottom Facial
Have you gotten a glitter tattoo yet? They are a fun beauty accessory that are inexpensive and temporary. Great for parties or just for fun!
Lots of stencils to choose
Lots of colors
Safe for the body
Lasts up to 5 days
You all know the saying, “farmer’s tan”. Unfortunately this doesn’t just happen to farmer’s. You could wear sandles or a tank top and create all the wrong tan lines. Here is a quick tip to rid yourself of those unwanted lines.
Mix 2 parts liquid bronzer and 1 part moisturizer. Blend over tan lines and you’re done!
Do you need reading glasses? If you do, don’t hesitate to buy them. It isn’t necessarily a sign of age but the wrinkle you are creating my squinting, is! Wear them whenever you need them along with sunglasses. Stop that squinting!
Here are some skin-saving tips for traveling this summer. Have a blast on vacation and still come back with great skin!
1. Try to avoid wearing makeup on flights. Airplane air is very drying. If you can, bring a travel size cleanser, toner and moisturizer with you so you can wash your face right before you land and apply your makeup after. You will feel better and look fresher!
2. Don’t forget your lip balm (not chapstick). Since the air is so dry, this will help keep your lips moisturized and ready for lipstick after the flight.
3. Drink lots of water. Avoid alcohol.
4. Bring eye drops. You want the kind that mimics real tears. This will help your dry and bloodshot eyes.
5. Don’t forget your sunscreen. Whether it’s sunny or overcast, it’s important to protect your skin.
Have you heard about this new tool? I’m in love! I did a lot of research on this before I decided to purchase because it sounded too good to be true. I finally gave in and thought I would try it out for myself to see what the hype was about. Of course, my family are my guinea pigs…
Mom- She had this thing on her nose for so many years, she was convinced it was just part of her nose. After just one session with the spatula, the “thing” started erupting (for lack of a better word). Since then, I have used it one more time and it is almost gone!
Dad- He has very dry skin and is constantly scratching his back. He uses walls and posts like a cat and it was always a family joke. One back facial with the spatula and he is itch-free. It has been 4 days and still nothing. He can’t believe it!
Sister- Her skin is pretty clear but we decided to try it to see what would happen. The next day, I asked her what she thought and she realized that she wasn’t wearing any concealer (she always wears makeup) because she didn’t need it. She said her skin looked much more even!
Push out impurities and clear away excess oil with the sonic vibration of the Skin Spatula. As the skin cells vibrate, the tissue and pores become softened, extracting environmental toxins, oil and makeup. On the flip side, the spatula aids in the absorption of water or gel-based skin products with the same sonic push, giving you double action in one tool. The energy of the ultrasonic waves brightens and evens skin tone while providing long lasting results and radiant skin, all for just minutes a day.
• Vibrating ultrasonic waves exfoliate dead skin & extract dirt and oil from clogged pores
• Hydrates new cells
• Spatula shaped tip can be used to penetrate serums & gels for better efficacy
This spatula is used with EVERY* facial!
*excluding express and teen facials